The UF College of Nursing is the oldest baccalaureate and graduate degree program in Florida and among the most respected nursing programs in the nation. Founded with a commitment to pioneering and innovative nursing education approaches, the College’s programs now reach far beyond the boundaries of traditional classroom walls. The College has more than 737 students and 70 faculty members on two campuses, with technology expanding our student body around the state through distance learning and web-based curricula.
The College of Nursing offers options for baccalaureate and doctoral studies in nursing. As a member of a truly interdisciplinary health science center with five other health discipline colleges, nursing students have the opportunity to experience all that health care has to offer, through education, research and practice. The College of Nursing adheres to the UF Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): Our undergraduate nursing degree is offered in both generic and accelerated formats.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree: Practice doctorate for those desiring advanced clinical specialty degrees in clinical nursing.
- PhD: PhD in Nursing Science program prepares scientists, scholars and leaders in nursing. Comprehensive research preparation with one of the strongest cores of nursing research faculty in Florida.
- BSN to PhD: Accelerated program to allow motivated BSN students to earn a PhD in Nursing Science at a faster pace.
- Certificate Program for our advanced practice tracks