BSN to DNP
The DNP program is available online.*
The BSN to DNP program is 75 to 78 credits. Our new streamlined curriculum was consolidated to focus on the national DNP essentials and provide a clear path for development of the DNP project.
*Note: Core courses in the BSN-DNP programs are delivered online. There are a few courses which require some face to face attendance in Gainesville.
The BSN to DNP program is offered in the following specialties:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Progression in advanced practice nursing tracks requires supervised and precepted experience in specialized clinical settings. Clinical placements are arranged in collaboration with students. Students may be required to travel to clinical sites for these experiences, and if they are unable to travel, their progress in the curriculum will be delayed.