BSN to DNP
The BSN to DNP program is between 75 and 78 credits depending on the specialty track. Our curriculum focuses on the national DNP essentials and provides a clear path for development of the DNP project.
Core courses in the BSN to DNP programs are delivered online. There are a few courses which require some on site attendance in Gainesville.
The BSN to DNP program is offered in the following specialties:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Lifespan)
Progression in advanced practice nursing courses requires supervised experiences with clinical preceptors in a variety of practice settings in the state of Florida. Clinical placements are arranged in collaboration with students and are based on the availability of appropriate placements. Students may be required to travel to clinical sites for these experiences. Progress in the curriculum will be delayed if students are unable to travel.