The University of Florida College of Nursing NursingCAS application for Fall 2018 will open November 1st, 2017. Preference is given to applicants who submit all application materials by March 1st, 2018. After March 1st, applications will be accepted on a space available basis until the application deadline of April 1st, 2018.
The application process for the BSN to DNP program is a two part application process. All applicants are required to complete the following:
- Submit the University of Florida Professional Program Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to The University of Florida in addition to the Professional Program Application.
- Please refer to the University of Florida Office of Admissions website for more information.
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida BSN to DNP program.
- A statement of goals, 3 letters of reference, a CV or resume must be submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for further instructions.