- A master’s degree in nursing from a CCNE or NLNAC accredited program with a GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A score of 500 or higher on each of the verbal and quantitative sections in the prior version of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test. In the new version of the GRE a minimum score of 153 in the verbal section and 144 in the quantitative section. The analytical writing section is optional.
- Current license or eligibility for licensure as an ARNP in Florida.
- International students or students whose native language is not English, are advised to contact the College of Nursing Office of Student Affairs for further requirements.
To be considered for admission, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- National certification as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Florida licensure as an ARNP
- MSN from a CCNE/NLNAC/ACEN accredited program that included separate courses in pathophysiology, health assessment and pharmacology