The College of Nursing offers options for doctoral and certificate studies in nursing. Select a program to learn more.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree: Practice doctorate for those desiring advanced clinical degrees in clinical nursing specialties.
- BSN to DNP program
- Postmaster’s DNP program
- Graduate Clinical Specialties include:
- Certificate Program: Certification in an additional advanced practice nursing clinical specialty
- BSN to PhD: Accelerated program to allow motivated BSN students to earn a PhD in Nursing Sciences at a faster pace.
- PhD: PhD in Nursing Sciences program prepares scientists, scholars and leaders in nursing. Comprehensive research preparation with one of the strongest cores of nursing research faculty in Florida.
- North Florida PhD Consortium: UF PhD in Nursing Sciences program offered via distance education at Florida A&M University, Florida State University, University of North Florida and the University of West Florida.