Postmaster’s DNP degree applicants must submit a University of Florida Professional School Application and application fee to the UF Office of Admissions.
Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are to be submitted to the UF Office of Admissions.
*UF graduates are not required to submit transcripts.
The following College of Nursing application materials are to be returned directly to the College of Nursing. Instructions for submission are on the forms. These materials include:
- Personal Data Record
- Essay (Statement of Goals) (double-spaced, 1500 word maximum, using APA guidelines) describing:
- Your academic expectations of the program.
- How the DNP will affect your future career.
- The experiences that you feel have best prepared you for doctoral study (e.g., clinical, educational, or leadership experiences).
- A clinical problem or area of interest in which you might be interested in developing your final project.
- What are the most difficult issues are that you anticipate while in the DNP program and you plan to handle them?
- Letters of Recommendation: academic (DOC) and clinical (DOC)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
*Mail these materials to the College at the following address:
UF College of Nursing Office for Academic and Student Affairs
PO Box 100197
Gainesville, FL 32610-0197
Application deadline is March 15. (See below for more details)*
*Note: The March 15 deadline for the DNP program indicate the earliest date when the College will begin accepting students. After March 15, applications to the DNP program will be accepted until May 31st and students will be accepted on a space available basis.