The University of Florida College of Nursing NursingCAS application for Fall 2018 will open September 1st, 2017. Preference is given to applicants who submit all application materials by November 1st, 2017. After November 1st, applications will be accepted on a space available basis until the application deadline of March 1st, 2018. International applicants should apply by November 1st to permit adequate time for processing.
The application process for the BSN to PhD program is a two part application process. All applicants are required to complete the following:
- Submit the University of Florida Graduate Program Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to The University of Florida in addition to the Graduate Program Application.
- Please refer to the University of Florida Office of Admissions website for more information.
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida BSN to PhD program.
- A statement of goals, 3 letters of reference, a CV or resume must be submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for further instructions.