The College of Nursing’s Certificate program is available to students who already have a master’s degree in nursing and wish to be nationally certified in another specialty area. They can receive a certificate in any of our specialty tracks.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
.Please note: Students enrolled in the Certificate Program do not qualify for federal financial aid, school certified private loans or College of Nursing Scholarships