The University of Florida College of Nursing NursingCAS application fo 2018 will open September 1st, 2017. Applicants will be accepted on a space available basis.
The application process for the post-master certificate program is a two-part application process. All applicants are required to complete the following:
- Submit the University of Florida Certificate Program Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to The University of Florida in addition to the Certificate Program Application.
- Please refer to the University of Florida Office of Admissions website for more information.
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida Certificate program.
- A personal statement, 2 letters of reference, a CV or resume must be submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for further instructions.