The University of Florida College of Nursing NursingCAS application for Summer 2018 will open September 1st, 2017. The application deadline for Summer 2018 is December 1st, 2017.
The application process for the Accelerated BSN track is as follows:
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida Accelerated BSN track.
- A statement of goals, 2 letters of reference, a CV or resume must be submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for more information.
- Submit the University of Florida Post Baccalaureate Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to The University of Florida in addition to the University of Florida Post Baccalaureate Application.
- Please refer to the University of Florida Office of Admissions website for more information.
All application requirements must be complete and submitted by the December 1st, 2018 application deadline in order to be eligible for admissions consideration.