The University of Florida College of Nursing NursingCAS application for Fall 2018 will open November 1st, 2017. The application deadline for Fall 2018 is March 1st, 2018.
The application process for the Traditional BSN track is as follows:
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida Traditional BSN program.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for more information.
- All transfer student applicants must submit the University of Florida Transfer Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to The University of Florida in addition to the Transfer Application.
- Please refer to the University of Florida Office of Admissions website for more information.
All application requirements must be complete and submitted by the March 1st application deadline in order to be eligible for admissions consideration.