The University of Florida College of Nursing NursingCAS application for Spring 2018 will open August 25th, 2017. The application deadline for Spring 2018 is October 2nd, 2017.
The application process for the RN to BSN track is as follows:
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida RN to BSN track.
- A statement of goals, 2 letters of reference, a CV or resume must be submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for more information.
- Submit the University of Florida Online (UF Online) Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to The University of Florida in addition to the UF Online Application.
- Please refer to the UF Online website for more information.
All application requirements must be complete and submitted by the October 2nd, 2017 application deadline in order to be eligible for admissions consideration.